Ticket Policy and Info
Season Subscriptions go on sale for shows in November when the new season is announced. You may select purchase a Season Subscription here or you may call the box office at 704-892-7953.
Student is defined as under 21 yrs.
Senior is defined as over 65 yrs.
• Please note that ALL tickets are non-refundable.
• Tickets are also subject to a $5.00 change fee per order.
• Season Subscribers and some donor levels may exchange tickets free of charge if they contact us prior to the scheduled performance. Please call 704-892-7953 or email [email protected] with your information. You can always leave a message as we monitor the voicemail up until 90 minutes prior to the curtain. Subject to ticket availability.
If you have an unpaid balance on your ticket reservation, your ticket will be released 48 hours prior to performance and you will be notified.
We do allow stand-by sells at every show. Be aware stand-by tickets are subject to availability.
Season Subscriptions go on sale in November. Tickets for individual shows go on sale in January.
Armour Street Theatre can seat approx. 108 people depending on the stage setup. No general admission. Please be aware that Armour Street shows may sell out prior to the show opening. Purchase tickets here or call our box office at 704-892-7953. Everyone attending the performance must have a ticket, regardless of age.
Duke Family Performance Hall can seat approx. 530 people depending on the stage and orchestra set up. No general admission. This theatre is on the campus of Davidson College, but the college does not handle DCP ticket sales. Please order tickets here or call 704-892-7953.
Connie Company productions are general admission and first come, first served. We do encourage 12yrs and under to sit on the special benches down front, so they may see the show and enjoy the theatrical experience. This enables them to be a part of the experience. We recommend parents to sit in the regular seating to avoid blocking the smaller patrons view.
Please double check the venue address for your show. We do utilize more than one theatre and we don’t want you arriving at the wrong location. DIRECTIONS
• Parking at Armour Street is all around the building and on the street. Please be mindful and do not block the backside of the theatre. We try to keep at least two spots marked for handicapped parking on Armour Street, near the front ramp.
• Parking for the Duke Family Performance Hall is in the Baker Lot (see DIRECTIONS). It is a five-minute walk from the lot to the Performance Hall. If you have special needs riders, you may drop them off close to the theatre and then drive around and park. PLEASE do not park in "no parking" areas. The school does have a responsibility to keep these areas open. They will tow you.
• Box Office check-in times vary: Main Stage-45 minutes prior to curtain. Youth Connie Company-30 minutes prior to curtain.
• If walking up and trying for a Stand-By Ticket, please bring cash or a check. Exact change is appreciated. We recommend arriving 30 minutes early.
If you are in a walker, use a cane or have special needs, please call the office so we may try to help you find a seat. Please do not take wheelchair seating.
We have recommended ages for the shows listed on the show pages. Recommended ages are only guidelines, based on material and length of show. Please carefully consider whether a performance is appropriate for your child before planning to attend. Children must be able to sit through the performance, with no electronics, and without disruptions to the other patrons. This applies to Main Stage and Connie Company shows.
• The theatres can be a bit chilly so consider bringing a sweater or jacket.
• Hearing devices are available when we perform at the Duke Family Performance Hall, but are not available at Armour Street Theatre.
• We usually sell concessions during intermission. Drinks are $2 and snacks are $1. Correct change is appreciated.
When you are planning a special night out, please consider these restaurants that support Davidson Community Players. They support us through the year and we ask you to support them. Many of our preferred restaurants offer special discounts to our patrons.
Enjoy fresh fish and a hickory wood-fired grill at 131 MAIN located in Cornelius, North Carolina.
Carrburritos is a Mexican taqueria featuring fresh and sophisticated flavors served in generous portions and made daily on location.
Incredibly high-quality meats and fish – like Wagyu beef – paired with thoughtfully sourced vegetables and sides.
A chef-driven, seasonal restaurant that serves small plates and has garnered national accolades.
Directions and Seating Charts
- From downtown Davidson, drive south on Main Street.
- After you cross into Cornelius at the train tressle, you will drive .5 miles
- The Chair factory Shops are located on your left.
- Our suite is 112 in the middle of the shops.
- Please enter from the courtyard door.
All shows at the Actor’s Lab are general seating.
Armour Street Theatre
- From I-77, take Exit 30 East on Griffith Street.
- At the first light, turn LEFT onto Beaty Street.
- Follow Beaty Street 0.3 miles and turn RIGHT on Armour Street.
- The Theatre will be on your RIGHT.
- Parking is available on the surrounding street and in the lots on either side of the building.
*Handicap parking is available directly in front of the theatre on the street, with ramp access.
Duke Family Performance Hall
(Please Note: the official address the college uses does not work with GPS. Please use the directions below.
To reach the South Entrance of Davidson College on Davidson-Concord Road:
- From I-77 to exit 30 and go East (toward downtown Davidson) on Griffith Street.
- Griffith will deadend into Main Street (Hwy 115).
- Turn RIGHT onto Main Street (Hwy 115) and go two blocks.
- Turn LEFT onto Davidson-Concord Road (main intersection).
- Go approx. ½ mile and turn LEFT at the Davidson College entrance (at the BIG Wildcat paw painted on the road) onto Baker Drive.
- Parking is available in the parking lot immediately on the right. It is a 5-minute walk from the parking lot to the theatre. Please allow for the time.
- Once parked, proceed past the Baker Sports Complex (on right) to the Knobloch Campus Center which sits on the end of the main athletic field.
- The Duke Family Performance Hall entrance is on the lower level of Knobloch Campus Center.
*Handicap parking is available directly behind the Knobloch Campus Center. The handicapped spots are limited, you may have to drop off your party. Please do not park in No Parking areas, you will be towed.
Gold seats denote Gold Level seating choices. Purple seats denote Silver Level seating choices. Bronze seats are not open unless the show is sold out.
Special needs seating is available in the Orchestra Level Boxes and some Orchestra Level Aisle seats. Wheelchair (and companion) seating is designated on the chart.
SPECIAL NOTE: Davidson Community Players is not affiliated with Davidson College.We use their facility for our two summer productions.